FRAYOKIT NEWS | News, politics, entertainment, sports, events and gist..

Find out the secret behind starlet's new found cleavage!

 
Reality star and model, Kylie Jenner, has come out to shut down the fresh rumours surrounding her new found cleavage.
he 18-yr-old's boobs have been the source of surgery rumours for a while.
Kylie decided to silence those rumours once and for all with two raunchy photos.

She is dressed in a see through white vest, and with the help of a video posted on her website, she shows off her cleavage in a boosting bra and then without it.
Kylie Jenner's boobs with and without a boost braplay
Kylie Jenner's boobs with and without a boost bra
 (misspetite)

She had this to say:
"I don’t share this with a lot of people, but everyone thinks I’ve gotten breast augmentation recently, but I haven’t, I just use the Bombshell by Victoria’s Secret. It’s life-changing. I’ve gotten all my sisters on it and all my friends. Clearly, it’s like 10 times bigger - no contouring, no nothing, This is all padding. I think it makes your breasts look great and girlie. This is it. No breast implants. No surgery. Nothing. It’s amazing. So if you guys want this look, here’s my secret".
Reality star, Kylie Jenner shuts down breast implant rumours and for allplay
Reality star, Kylie Jenner shuts down breast implant rumours and for all
 (misspetite)
Hope this puts an end to those particular rumours.
Watch another time when this reality star denied these same accusations.