FRAYOKIT NEWS | News, politics, entertainment, sports, events and gist..

THE REASON A 71-YEAR OLD WOMAN SLEPT WITH OVER 200 YOUNG MEN

Magaret loves internet dating, now she uses Tinder which was introduced to her by a friend
Margaret, a 71-year-old great grand mother told pressmen that she has slept with well over 200 younger men, an act which she claims keeps her youthful.

For the great-granny, sex with many young men, pole dancing and partying are about the only reasons to live.
The 71-year-old went on to say that while men her age would rather go to bed and read, she prefers to enjoy herself and have a great dance.
She says she loves clubbing with her daughter Mandy, adding that they always cause many young men to stir whenever they hang out.
“I’m a firm believer that life begins at 70. I’ve never felt more carefree and desirable and I’m determined to spend my retirement having fun,” Magaret said.
 “Men just seem to fall at my feet, I’ve had marriage proposals and all sorts but I’m enjoying playing the field at the moment.”