FRAYOKIT NEWS | News, politics, entertainment, sports, events and gist..

JOKE: 3 GUYS WHO DIED....SEE WHAT AFTER

Three friends died in a car crash, they went to heaven for an orientation. They were all asked, "When you are in your casket and friends and family are mourning you, what would you like to hear them say about you?


The first guy Abraham said, "I would like to hear them say that I was a great doctor of my time, and a great family man."

The second guy James said, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher which made a huge difference in our children of tomorrow."

The last guy Akpos replied, "I would like to hear them say, 'LOOK, HE'S MOVING!!!".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's equally educative
and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
The issue is something too few men and women are
speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy that I found this in my search for something concerning this.


Also visit my web site :: lasertest

Post a Comment

All rights reserved. This material and any other material on this site may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, written or distributed in full or in part, without written permission from FRAYOKIT NEWS