FRAYOKIT NEWS | News, politics, entertainment, sports, events and gist..

BIRTHDAY MESSAGE FROM PROF. OBEYA FRIDAY TO ALL HIS FANS


Thanks to the Almighty God for adding one more year to my life this day, 16th day of February, 2019.

Exactly today last year, I was jumping up and down jubilating with some of my tight friends for receiving one more year to my life from God.  Today, where are they! It's a painful exit!! Many of them have gone to the land of 'see no more' without fulfilling their destinies on earth; but here I am in good health and wellness! Does that mean I am too holy than them? Absolutely no! But it's because of his mercy and grace upon my life.  I am 100% indebted to God for all his blessings in my life.

Join me to thank God as he adds one more year to my life today. Happy birthday to my humble self, Prof. Obeya Friday.

Finally, I want to use this opportunity to thank all of you who have contributed in one way or another to my present position in life.

Most especially, Union Bank of Nigeria, IBTCPension, GTBank of Nigeria, GOtv Nigeria, United Bank of Africa, UBA;  WEMA BANK of Nigeria and all of you who I have not mentioned your name, thank you very much for your love and support.

Exactly four years ago I started my media career as a journalist blogger, a writer and website designer.  Though it wasn't easy but  with the help of some of you out there I scaled through.


My gratitude goes to those who have never tired of reading and following my publication. I want to thank you also for your advice and criticism.

Your advice and criticism makes me who I am today.

May God bless you all for supporting my media career.

My advice to youths out there: whatsoever you highly desire with passion must surely be acquired in action. Without action, forget it. Always take action. Stop mere wishing. And finally, never procrastinate. Do it now and be consistent in all you do.

.

FREE DATING SITE. FIND GOOD LOOKING GIRLS HERE
To receive more updates from Frayokit News, kindly SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER or follow us on FACEBOOK and on TWITTER
For inquiries, adverts placement and news tip off, kindly call +2348083720023, +2348073006684 or send us email on: obeyafriday@gmail.com
Add Frayokit News On BBM. Pin: 5C130E7E or add us on WhatsApp. WhatsApp number: 08083720023

No comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved. This material and any other material on this site may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, written or distributed in full or in part, without written permission from FRAYOKIT NEWS